Learning on your own terms – anywhere, anytime
EASY TO UNDERSTAND & APPLY
Ideas-to-Innovations Learning Program consists of six Courses designed around our proprietary systems-thinking approach to innovation. There are over six hours of audio and video plus dozens of Inno-Tools©.
Courses are designed to be taken in whatever order you choose, based on factors such as:
- Requirements of current innovations
- Your role in the innovation process
- Your prior knowledge and experience
- Changing business requirements
- Your customers’ changing needs
Content centers around the GoInnovate! System:
- Principles of innovation
- Generators. Personal Values & Skills required for swift and continual innovation
- Cycle. Process for innovation
- Context. Environmental forces that enable or hinder innovation
Courses are divided into a series of lessons. For example, the Generators course has four lessons: Value Set, Creativity, Collaboration and Leadership. Each lesson consists of a series of videos, photos, texts, graphics, audio & audio scripts in text format. Links to Internet resources make learning fun and easy.
Personal Notes can be printed at any time. At the end of each lesson you complete a Reflection Log and email it to your coach for comments. Each lesson concludes with a short quiz.
For further information please contact us.